Is there a way to open a new gradient Canvas instead of a single color Canvas?
I don't think there's a way to open a new Canvas with the Canvas a gradient instead of a solid color.
You might try this, though:
1. Open a new Canvas using the dimensions and Resolution (PPI, or pixels per inch) you want.
2. Choose the Main Color and Additional Color.
3. Choose the Two-Point Gradient.
4. Fill the Canvas with the Two-Point Gradient.
5. Save the image as a RIFF file template (using an appropriately descriptive file name) in the following Corel Painter X application/program folder:
Corel Painter X > Support Files > Templates
6. Close the file.
7. Use one of the following methods to open your gradient filled Canvas template:
© Jinny Brown
April 2, 2007